Stop the Spread of Disease with Clean Hands
By World Health Organization | Mar 09, 2020
- Take care of your hands by regularly using a protective hand cream or lotion, at least daily.
- Do not routinely wash hands with soap and water immediately before or after using an alcohol-based handrub.
- Do not use hot water to rinse your hands.
- After handrubbing or handwashing, let your hands dry completely before putting on gloves.
- Do not wear articifial fingernails or extenders when in direct contact with patients.
- Keep natural nails short.
World Health Organization
For further information on handwashing, visit CDC's Handwashing website or call 1-800-CDC-INFO.